Vineyard Tasting Experience
Elevate your tasting experience and enjoy some of latest released wines, seated directly next to the vines! The “Vineyard Tasting” is a private and seated tasting hosted by either Daniel our Vineyard Manager, or one of his assistants. The tasting will be held outdoors (weather permitting) at a table underneath a small tent directly next to the vines.
In addition to discussing the wines poured, learn more about what it takes to manage a vineyard. We will touch on our philosophy towards viticulture, winemaking, and any other topic you are curious about.
Not only will we be showcasing and discussing some of our recently released wines, but our vineyard staff will be able to answer all your questions related their day to day tasks in the vineyard. From the start of the season, to the end, touching on our philosophy towards viticulture, winemaking, and any other topic you are curious about.
Wines being poured include:
- 2019 Serenade Sauvignon Blanc
- 2019 Oratorio Barbera
- 2017 Estate Syrah
- 2018 Nocturne Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2018 Adagio Petit Verdot
*Advance reservation required, maximum six guests (including non-tasters). Payment will be made at the winery after the tasting.
** $12 for Catoctin Cru members and their guests. $24 for non members.
*** Guest and team member safety is paramount. We are carefully following all safety guidelines from the CDC, County, and State. We want you to focus on relaxing in a comfortable/safe environment.
Private Tasting Reservations
Enjoy a fun and educational wine tasting conducted by one of our team members! The Vintner’s Choice ($12) is composed of five featured dry wines, which all showcase our old-world European inspired winemaking methods, with a focus on terroir. We also offer a Sweet Wine Tasting ($10), which includes three wines and two meads.
Reservations are required in advance. Each reservations allows for up to six guests (including non-tasters). Payment will be made at the winery after the tasting. Tastings for up to four people are free for Catoctin Cru members. The safety of our guests and our team members is paramount. We are carefully following all safety guidelines from the CDC, County and State. Please visit our “CBV Experience” page to learn more about the safety measures we have put in place to help ensure our guests are able to comfortably relax at our vineyard.
The safety of our guests and team members is paramount at Catoctin Breeze Vineyard. We are carefully following all safety guidelines from the CDC, County, and State. Our goal is to provide you with an enjoyable experience in a comfortable and safe environment. Below is what we are doing to keep safe:
- Wine is available for purchase by the bottle, only. However, we are offering private tastings by appointment only. For tasting reservations, please click here.
- We cannot accommodate groups larger than six.
- We are providing thoroughly sanitized glasses for you to use, but you are welcome to bring your own glasses and corkscrews.
- In accordance with MD, all guests are required to wear a mask inside the Tasting Room, unless you are seated at a table. Please wear a mask when ordering a bottle or using the restroom.
- Masks are not required outdoors or at a table inside.
- You may bring your own food. Outside alcohol is prohibited per MD law.
- Tables are available on a first come, first served basis. While we have plenty of seating on our lawn, we welcome you bring your own lawn chairs or blankets just in case.
- Tables and chairs are spaced for social distancing. Please do not move them without speaking to a CBV team member.
- You may order wine through the kitchen window on the patio, or at a marked space at the bar (with a mask on).
- Private tastings are offered by appointment only.
- Water bottles will be available for purchase for $1.
- We are committed to sanitizing all contact areas throughout the day.
- Tables are sanitized after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is available on the patio.
Follow Catoctin Breeze on Instagram @catoctinbreezevineyard
🍇 Authentic | Terroir Driven Wine
⛰ Frederick County, Maryland
💫 Fiercely Passionate Team
👇 Learn More!