Frederick County, Maryland
Enjoy a fun and educational wine tasting conducted by one of our team members! The Vigneron’s Choice ($15) is composed of five featured dry wines, which all showcase our old-world European inspired winemaking methods, with a focus on terroir. Walk-ins available!
The safety of our guests and team members is paramount at Catoctin Breeze Vineyard. We are carefully following all safety guidelines from the CDC, County, and State. Our goal is to provide you with an enjoyable experience in a comfortable and safe environment. Below is what we are doing to keep safe:
- Wine is available for purchase by the bottle, only. However, we are offering private tastings by appointment only. For tasting reservations, please click here.
- We are providing thoroughly sanitized glasses for you to use, but you are welcome to bring your own glasses and corkscrews.
- In accordance with MD, all guests are required to wear a mask inside the Tasting Room, unless you are seated at a table. Please wear a mask when ordering a bottle or using the restroom.
- Masks are not required outdoors or at a table inside.
- You may bring your own food. Outside alcohol is prohibited per MD law.
- Tables are available on a first come, first served basis. While we have plenty of seating on our lawn, we welcome you bring your own lawn chairs or blankets just in case.
- Tables and chairs are spaced for social distancing. Please do not move them without speaking to a CBV team member.
- You may order wine through the kitchen window on the patio, or at a marked space at the bar (with a mask on).
- Private tastings are offered by appointment only.
- Water bottles will be available for purchase for $1.
- We are committed to sanitizing all contact areas throughout the day.
- Tables are sanitized after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is available on the patio.
Follow Catoctin Breeze on Instagram @catoctinbreezevineyard
🍇 Authentic | Terroir Driven
⛰ Frederick County, Maryland
🍷 Adult Only Winery (21+)
👇 Plan your visit!